Welcome to The Haunted Old Mill Museum - Mobile Edition
The Old Mill Museum is unlike other public ghost hunting locations, as it is still an active museum. By purchasing tickets to investigate, you will be given a tour of the building, with the history and the paranormal experiences throughout the building and the grounds. After your tour, you will be free to investigate the building, and grounds at your own pace, even the 2nd and 3rd floor museum!
The investigations run from 8pm-4am, the cost of investigations is $37, which includes your ticket to investigate, as well as a late snack/light meal, which will be served sometime around midnight. Drinks can be purchased at the gift shop, please do not bring drinks in. All tickets are non refundable, no rain checks, rescheduled dates or other reimbursement will be issued, with the exception of a reschedule or cancel by the Old Mill Museum.
We offer both public, and private investigations. Here are the difference between the 2:
- Public Investigations - These investigations are open to the general public, and those you investigate may be mixed with experienced ghost hunting teams, and people with an interest, that haven't investigated previously, or have little experience.
- Equipment allowed - Generally handheld, or smaller items. Things that can be carried in, while we do have a space for you to put your equipment cases and bags, we can not allow the use of larger equipment which will result in the running of wires etc. This means the use of DVR's, and other similar equipment most likely won't be allowed, without prior written permission.
- Common equipment would be:
- EMF Meter
- Digital Camera
- Audio Recorder
- Video Recorder(Handheld)
- Misc Handheld Devices(Such as a PX, Ovulus, Ghost Box etc)
- Private Investigations - These investigations are not open to the general public, and only the team, or group who books will be allowed to investigate. This ensures that you and your group have the whole building, and grounds to yourself.
- Equipment allowed - Most equipment you would use to investigate will be allowed, you can bring larger bags, and cases, DVR's, run cameras etc.
- For private investigation dates not listed on the website, contact us with your suggested dates. Dates marked Public Investigations can be switched to a private investigation, as long as the date isn't booked. We do offer many Saturday Nights, and we can in some cases do Friday Nights. If you wish to have a date not listed, let us know.
- For Private Investigations, the fee is the same as Public Investigations, $37 per person, however there is a minimum of 10 people, or $370 to book. There is a $150 non refundable deposit to hold your date, once a date is agreed upon, and the remainder of the money is due 2 weeks before your investigation date. ($220 for 10 people).
*The use of Ouja Boards, Seances, Smudging or similar equipment or actions will not be allowed*